2006 Suzuki OZARK 250CC
The Ozark 250 has gotten rave reviews by ATV magazine editors. In fact, the only ones more enthusiastic about the Ozark are owners themselves. And for good reason. It has the largest engine in its class with a broad powerband and a load of midrange torque. This lightweight sport-utility is engineered for a comfortable ride even when the going gets rough. And when you check out the Ozark's list of standard features, you won't believe it's a value-priced four-wheeler.
The Ozark. It offers everything you're looking for in a lightweight sport-utility - and more.
- Value-priced 2WD utility ATV with practical features and a modern, stylish look that sets it apart from its competitors
- Single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled 4-stroke engine designed to produce a broad powerband, but with emphasis on mid-range torque
- Cylinder head features screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance, plus a link-plate-type cam chain and automatic tensioner to reduce mechanical noise
- Mid-range power is enhanced by a MikuniTM BSR 29mm carburetor mated to a large capacity airbox and tuned exhaust system
- Convenient electric start system includes Start-In-Gear feature, plus recoil back-up
- Electric start system and CDI ignition are powered by compact maintenance-free battery with 170 watt charging system
- Five-speed transmission with automatic clutch includes an easy-to-use reverse gear system - just place the transmission in neutral and pull the fender-mounted knob to engage reverse
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is simple and reliable
- Bodywork is designed with a modern look that includes flared fenders with built-in extensions, plus smooth transitions between body, seat and fuel tank allowing the rider more mobility
- Wide, comfortable seat is well-padded and designed with a low height of only 30.9 inches
- Dual 30/30W, fender-mounted halogen headlights provide a modern look and bright illumination - large 5/21W taillight/brake light combination is standard
- Rugged steel-tube frame with standard skid plate and tube-type bumper and grill guard
- Independent double A-arm front suspension with oil-damped shock absorbers - provides 5.5 inches of wheel travel for a comfortable ride over all types of terrain
- Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber with 5.5 inches of rear wheel travel, plus 8.3 inches of ground clearance
- Large 6.3 inch front disc brakes with single-piston pin-slide calipers and single cable-operated rear drum brake
- Durable steel wheels and radial tires (F: 22 x 7-11, R: 22x10-9), for high traction under a wide variety of terrain conditions
- Wide floorboards with built-in serrated-type footpegs for high grip and comfort
- High-capacity front rack and rear rack with rear support bar for more secure cargo loading
- Large 2.8 gallon fuel tank for long operating range
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, TSCC®
- 246 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 66.0 x 72 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- MikuniTM BS29
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double A-arm, oil-damped, 5.5 inches of travel
- Front Travel
- 5.5 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic discs
- Front Tires
- AT 22 x 7-11
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm-type, oil-damped, 5.5 inches of travel
- Rear Travel
- 5.5 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Mechanical Drum
- Rear Tires
- AT 22 x 10-9
- Rugged steel-tube frame
- Dry Weight
- 403 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.80 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 8.3 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 70.9" x 41.9" x 42.1"
- 44.9 in.
- Final Drive
- 5-speed with reverse, automatic clutch, 2WD
- Dual 30/30W, fender-mounted halogen headlights provide a modern look and bright illumination - large 5/21W taillight/brake light combination
- Green, Red, Black
- 6 month limited warranty