2007 Yamaha Raptor 350cc
SPORT ATV (603)
- Torquey, powerful and super-durable air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single puts out a wide, deep powerband and starts with the push of a button.
- Rugged and smooth-shifting wide-ratio six-speed transmission; keeping that powerful engine purring is nearly effortless, whatever the terrain.
- Reverse gear is just the thing for getting yourself out of tight spots.
- Light, 375-pound dry weight boosts performance and handling and makes all-day rides even more enjoyable.
- Big Raptor style and Raptor-inspired seat mean maximum rider comfort and movement with excellent sport-riding ergonomics.
- Light and powerful 348cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke single produces great torque down low as well as a serious top-end rush.
- A big, 36mm BSR Mikuni carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the entire RPM range.
- Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
- Shift into reverse from any gear; convenient shift lever allows easy access to reverse no matter what gear you're in.
- DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark at all RPM levels — for quick throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband.
- High, snorkel-type intake ensures airflow to the engine while riding in mud or water.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and ensures optimal performance.
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Light and strong chassis creates a quick, super-responsive high-performance package.
- Low, 32.3-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and provides optimal rider movement.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with preload-adjustable dual-rate shocks and 7.9 inches of travel.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance, acceleration, deceleration and handling.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
- Extra wide, 45mm footpegs straight off the awesome YFZ450 provide excellent grip and rider comfort.
- Easy-to-use, toggle-link type handlebar mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.
- Rigid and light swingarm with Raptor-type linkage rear end is controlled by a piggyback reservoir shock with adjustable preload and 8.3 inches of wheel travel; the result is consistent performance during aggressive sport riding.
- Specially designed low-profile tires deliver outstanding traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain.
- Easy-adjust chain adjustment feature means hassle-free chain maintenance.
- Composite skid plates and 4.5-inch ground clearance (measured at the rear disc) means maximum underbelly protection.
- Composite front grab bar won't dent or rust and protects from debris and damage.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector halogen headlights straight off the potent YFZ450 add the perfect menacing appearance. Taillight has an incorporated brake light for added convenience.
- Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis lubrication points simplify maintenance and help extend the life of the Raptor 350.
- 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up and longer, more enjoyable rides.
- Type: 348cc air-cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke Single
- Bore x Stroke: 83mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 36mm BSR
- Ignition: DC - CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: 6-Speed manual clutch w/reverse
- Drive Train: 2WD; sealed O-ring chain
- Suspension/Front: Independent double wishbone, 7.9” w/5-way preload adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Swing arm, 8.3” travel and threaded preload adjustment
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic discs
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic disc
- Tires/Front: AT21x7-10
- Tires/Rear: AT20x10-9
- L x W x H: 69.7” x 43.1" x 42.5"
- Seat Height: 32.3”
- Wheelbase: 47.6”
- Ground Clearance: 4.5”
- Fuel Capacity: 2.4 gallons
- Dry Weight: 375 lb.
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multireflector Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-Stroke Single
- 348 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 83mm x 64.5mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni 36mm BSR
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone, w/5-way preload adjustment
- Front Travel
- 7.9 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic discs
- Front Tires
- AT21 x 7 - 10
- Rear Suspension
- Swing arm, with threaded preload adjustment
- Rear Travel
- 8.3 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- AT20 x 10 - 9
- Dry Weight
- 375 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.4 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 4.5 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 69.7” x 43.1" x 42.5"
- 47.6 in.
- Drive Train
- 2WD; sealed O-ring chain
- 6-Speed manual clutch w/reverse
- 30W Krypton Multireflector Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- Special Edition Black, Team Yamaha Blue, Gray